We're sorry, the project has been abandoned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're sorry, the project has been abandoned

PortalForum and Game Rules - READ THESEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+12
SkyRim
Sandstorm
dark
edog7777
Meadowstar
River
Shadow
Nisra
Seshiro
twinArmageddons
Featherclaw
Blade
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

General Chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 am

dark wrote:
Wish you luck Sad

Edit: did ik get hacked yesterday.

Did it really get hacked? And, why did you ask?
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 pm

because google crome found malware on the site but only yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Same thing happened to me a few days ago, but it has to do with the xat chat box here. It happened to me when I was on Maududo too, because Google Chrome also found malware in the xat chatbox as well. (Maududo is the new name of Impressive Elements, which is reopening, but this sentence is off-topic...)
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Holy crap, i cant wait for it to come out now! Blood lust bubble is so gonna be mine.
And im gonna miss you River :(
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Ikr! IK is gonna be so epic!!!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Seshiro
User
User
Seshiro

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
SkyRim
SkyRim

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Oh god.... -Steps in unannounced- Blade...you made an IT server... Shock

Anyways... uh is the staff still open? xp
I'm guessing it's not o3o;
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:45 am

There's so many servers I'm looking foward to.... I don't know if I can fit all of them in my computer or not. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Woah woah woah, Guys, settle down. Please.

First off, that video shouldn't have been listed anywhere. There is a reason it was unlisted. Do not spread those links around.
Those are for Blade's use, and use of the staff. So please, if it's not listed, don't mess with it. Even if it appears in your sub box. I have removed them from the posts. If you are caught posting an unlisted video, you will be reprimanded.

Impressive Kingdom isn't even up yet, we are not being hacked, nor have we ever been. Who started that rumor?

We will be moving to a new forum that is still under construction. With events happening in all of our lives right now, this may take a while. There are many changes being spoken about between the current staff, and those changes are not yet decided upon, nor very clear yet.

No, staff applications are not open, and I'm not sure when and if they will be, but if they do open, you will be notified.
I will be a bit more active here for you guys, since we've been kinda leaving you in the dark, busy with the game and with our own lives.

If you have any questions, ask away.

~Feather
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 am

Mkay, turns out I haven't checked this place out in a while.

No idea what's going on so let me go change the topic from rumors of hacking and such.

Pancakes.

EDIT: also may i just give a warm welcome to the new members! and I just noticed something, I have the most posts out of everyone who's posted here lol. AAANNDD on the previous subject of when you sleep, I don't sleep. I haven't slept in about two weeks due to just not being tired.

Yeah...best edit ever.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: And happy birthday to whoever's birthday it is today!
Back to top Go down
RoyaltyIsMe
RoyaltyIsMe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh cool website! I have a few ideas for the new game which will come out and here they are:
Maybe for items i think you should add:
Crowns (gold, silver, bronze and maybe platinum. LOL just an idea because this game is called Impressive KINGDOM so i thought it would be fun if EVERYONE could consider themselves king or queens of they wanted!)
Maybe Critters Like...:
Wolves
Bears
Hyenas
Foxes
ECT!! XD
And there are all my ideas and now here are mah questions:
When will the game come out?
What will it be like? (What items, critters, ect?)
Well, thank you for creating this webpage and i can't wait for the game to come out! Grin
P.S I watch your vids on youtube and i love them all! good luck with making the game! Grin
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:29 pm

RoyaltyIsMe wrote:
Oh cool website! I have a few ideas for the new game which will come out and here they are:
Maybe for items i think you should add:
Crowns (gold, silver, bronze and maybe platinum. LOL just an idea because this game is called Impressive KINGDOM so i thought it would be fun if EVERYONE could consider themselves king or queens of they wanted!)
Maybe Critters Like...:
Wolves
Bears
Hyenas
Foxes
ECT!! XD
And there are all my ideas and now here are mah questions:
When will the game come out?
What will it be like? (What items, critters, ect?)
Well, thank you for creating this webpage and i can't wait for the game to come out! Grin
P.S I watch your vids on youtube and i love them all! good luck with making the game! Grin

Very nice ideas, there. Blade doesn't really visit this forum anymore, so I'll answer you.

When will it be out?: Currently, FK is a major, major wip. Due to recent happenings in the lives of our staff, we do not have a set date, or even an estimate of the release.

What will it be like?: We can't say for sure, since there have been issues and ideas.

Truthfully, Feral Kingdom may not even be based off of Impressive Title at all.
It will, however, still be an animal RPG.
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 am

Feral Kingdom? Love the new name. A complete WIP you say? Good! Wonderfull infact as it does give you time to implement a TON of upgrades or even just make an entirely new game.

Feather, tell everyone (this is to you as well!) That Nisra sends a huge roud of applause for the way FK is going.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:42 am

Feral Kingdom most certainly is an interesting name...
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm

A complete WIP indeed. Basically we are still in brainstorming stage. xP
It's very tedious and stressful.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:23 am

But it will be worth it in the end. XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:22 am

Agreeing with Meadowstar. But feather, tell everyone to take their time. No rush.

In the end it will be a very enjoyable game with kind, respectfull (and respect worthy) staff members with a bunch of nice normal members :'D
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Hopefully it'll be worth it.

There is a lot happening in our lives right now. I can't stress that factor enough, so don't be expecting huge news anytime soon.

With our staff spread thinly, and everyone taking their time, it will be very slow progression, as well as the fact of school and very tight schedules.

So if you're someone who is very impatient, I suggest leaving for a few weeks and then coming back to check. xD

Thanks to all who have stuck with us so far, your loyalty is appreciated. ♥
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 am

Good luck with the rest of the game.

But from irl I have to leave. Sorry. You can delete my account if you want.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 am

Aw. :(
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Aww, sad to see you go, Shadow!
However, I will keep your account active. Just in case you're able to come back in the future. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 am

Well I didn't really know you but bye Shadow! :c.
Back to top Go down
Seshiro
User
User
Seshiro

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 am

Aw man, Shadow was relatively cool.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 pm

I've noticed that it's gone a little quieter than usual here. :\
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:46 pm

It's always rather quiet... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're sorry, the project has been abandoned :: NOTICE :: Open Forum-
Jump to:  
Impressive Kingdom is © Nesbael since 8/10/2011 and is not to be represented, in whole or in part, by any third party without express written permission.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com