We're sorry, the project has been abandoned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're sorry, the project has been abandoned

PortalForum and Game Rules - READ THESEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+12
SkyRim
Sandstorm
dark
edog7777
Meadowstar
River
Shadow
Nisra
Seshiro
twinArmageddons
Featherclaw
Blade
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

General Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Lol, yay! XD Smile
Back to top Go down
Seshiro
User
User
Seshiro

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 am

Yes, rejoice upon my arrival!
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Seshiro
User
User
Seshiro

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 pm

You could say more that lol you know, JEEZ broken record much? JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:26 am

Brooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn Reeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccoooooooooorrrrrrrrrddddddddd

There, is that enough? XD
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:24 am

Wow...just wow. smh
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Lol. XD
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:32 pm

necro cause i can Grin
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 pm

This chat has been dead for almost a month now. o.o
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Thus the necro
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 pm

My cat is right next to me and purring right now. *Random comment is random*
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 am

My 2 cats wake me up every morning and then mew at the bathroom door for 10 minutes while i have i shower.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:40 am

Wow. That must get annoying after awhile. x_x

Like every day, my cat would not stfu and stop scratching at my door. And then when I FINALLY let her in, the cat decides to sit directly on my mouse while I'm on the laptop. -_-
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:21 pm

*Hears cat* Cat? What cat? I'm a big cat.

Yeah. I died. For a while... oh well. I'm back now, eh?
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Welcome back then! XD Grin
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks. x3. It's a pleasure to be back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:36 pm

No problem. Tongue Glad this chat isn't entirely dead. Smile

Anyhow, I just finished making a comic called "Newb Troll" last night. XD

http://meadowstar01.deviantart.com/#/d5o9f7t

Note that I didn't upload the image from Tinypic, mainly due to how incredibly big the image would normally turn out when uploaded with Tinypic. This comic is basically about what happened when I made the newbiest looking character possible, went to Default, and then watched people's reactions. XD

I'm using my Lightningstar character as the user who actually falls for the troll. XD I literally died laughing that day. XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:51 pm

That was pretty funny actually, made me smile. (I don't laugh as easily at things as one may think.)

But yes, good thing this place isn't dead. I'm a little sad that Blade has problems and wish to send him my prayers (asifi'mreligous)

Anywho~
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 am

Thankies. Smile XD

I'm making a comic based off of Transformice now. XD

Anyhow, I wish Blade and the rest of the staff team luck on continuing with the server, and I hope that their problems will be resolved soon. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 am

Oh, cool. I'd play transformice more often but my keyboard seems to enjoy screwing up every time I want to.

Alas, I will live.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:12 pm

One thing I especially like about Transformice is when you go on "Survivor Mode" and then you become shaman. Since in "Survivor Mode", the shamans are supposed to try and kill you, and you're supposed to try and survive, so yeah. It's hard, but it's fun. XD

IalsolikebecomingshamansoIcantrollalltheothermemberslolololoololol. Tongue XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 am

I don't find it hard to stay alive. The maps always seem to glitch whenever I'm there though. It's a little frustrating but still, the game's playable.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Yup, Transformice most definitely has it's glitches and stuff. x_x

I was up like at dawn just to work on a poem while everyone else was sleeping. Tongue

Want me to post it here? XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:25 pm

And it's lag. It doesn't help when people who have specific servers for their country go to the English/American server. I mean jeez people!

Anywho, sure. I'd love to hear it. c:
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Okay then. Smile XD

Note that this poem is a little more free verse than what I'm a little more used to writing, but here it goes. The poem is called "A Thousand Words Unspoken".:

If I left a thousand words unspoken,
neither being worth one token,
Would it lead me here?

If I sang a thousand songs to you,
no matter being if it's right or wrong,
Would it lead me there?

If I cry a thousand tears,
all from laughter, sadness, and mortal fear,
Would it lead me anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're sorry, the project has been abandoned :: NOTICE :: Open Forum-
Jump to:  
Impressive Kingdom is © Nesbael since 8/10/2011 and is not to be represented, in whole or in part, by any third party without express written permission.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com