We're sorry, the project has been abandoned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're sorry, the project has been abandoned

PortalForum and Game Rules - READ THESEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what is this game like?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crim
Crim

So what is this game like? Empty
PostSubject: So what is this game like?   So what is this game like? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Alright then, i found this to be a open server about Impressive World/title. So far so good! :) I'm no moderator or admin, but from what i can tell, it sure does look like the game will be great ^^ I know the download isn't ready yet, so that makes me even more exited for when it will come out! I cant wait to see what it's like, meet new people, test things, and even make friends. ^_^
When the game is done, i sure hope to see you on there, the game will do great, i'd also like to hear about you! Please post below about yourself, if you like. ^^ I would love to get to know you =]
Back to top Go down

So what is this game like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're sorry, the project has been abandoned :: NOTICE :: Open Forum-
Jump to:  
Impressive Kingdom is © Nesbael since 8/10/2011 and is not to be represented, in whole or in part, by any third party without express written permission.Free forum | Roleplay forums | Fantasy | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com