We're sorry, the project has been abandoned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're sorry, the project has been abandoned

PortalForum and Game Rules - READ THESEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+12
SkyRim
Sandstorm
dark
edog7777
Meadowstar
River
Shadow
Nisra
Seshiro
twinArmageddons
Featherclaw
Blade
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
dark
User
User
dark

General Chat - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Sure i wouldent mine reading it.

Are the books any good btw?
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:29 pm

The HTTYD books? Yes, they are. However, being the originals (the movie was of course an aduptation) the books in a way areee better than the movie. But still the movie kicks ass.

Btw Dark, with your fanfic i'm just gonna right my critique and spelling/grammar error corrections underneith it, nice way to open it though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Okay then, so here's the prologue. XD:

Prologue

Mist engulfed the moss-covered forest as a wolf of pure white was walking slowly through it. The white wolf paused, sniffing the air and perked her ears slightly, looking for any potential dangers that may happen to be nearby. She remembered all of the enemies she once had to face. From "The Shadows", to trolls, and lastly, a dragon. "What can possibly be next?" , she thought.

The wolf pushed farther back into her memory, remembering all the way back to when she was merely a youngling...

"What's this?", asked young Lightningstar, as Moonshade, her mother, placed a Moon Crescent necklace around her neck. "This is to help keep you safe on your journey," the light gray wolf replied. "But what exactly is it supposed to do?", Lightningstar asked, puzzled.

"Nobody knows," replied Moonshade, "But some say it can give you the power of flight. Others say that it can give you power that one cannot imagine." Both the wolves had stood there, in an awed, yet nervous silence. "And Lightningstar," Moonshade said, quickly yet worriedly, "Make sure that you do not let this necklace fall into the wrong paws, or else...", her voice trailed off.

"Or else...?", Lightningstar asked slowly and softly, hoping for an answer. "You- You don't need to worry about it," Moonshade replied; although, her worried look betrayed the thought she must've been thinking. "You must tell her," she thought. "Or else darkness will rake upon the land." Moonshade answered softly, her head hanging low.

. . .

Lightningstar snapped back into reality, as she first heard the snap of a twig, then pawsteps that began to run towards her. "The Shadows!" , she thought, as she instantly knew who it was who was after her. Making this sudden realization, she then broke into a run, pacing fast and silently through the night. Lightningstar then began to pick up her pace, as the pawsteps then began to draw closer, and closer to her...

As she ran throughout the night, Lightningstar looked ahead, seeing what looked to be a familiar, yet forbidden cave just ahead of her. "The Cave of Time!" , she yipped excitedly, as this is just what she was looking for throughout her journey. Seeing this, Lightningstar then ran out of the borders of Feral Heart Awakening, and into the depths of the forbidden Cave of Time.
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Website was down for a bit

Edit:where is everyone? Cry
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 pm

I don't know... :(
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 pm

nice prologue btw
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Sorry everyone, ive been really busy lately :(
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 am

That's okay, twin.
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Well now imback mainly because ISH MAH BIRFDAH Grin
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Happy birthday here is a cookie

General Chat - Page 16 Attachment
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Happy b-day, twin! XD
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:26 pm

nirsa can you please send me your thoughts on my story soon if you can.
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 pm

*eats cookie* omnomnomnom
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 am

*died for a few days there*

HOLY-

Happy late birthday Twin TuT

and ugh, yeah. Sorry. Holidays make me..sleep 'till like 1PM.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:48 am

One thing I hate is how you have to go to bed, and yet you're not tired enough to do so.

Speaking of which, it's waaaaay past my bedtime now.
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:24 am

sleep is for the weak.
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Thank you Dark, you're like the only one who believes me when I say that! Sleep is DEFFINATLY for the weak.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:15 pm

So tired... I stayed up till 12:00 last night. ._.

I also went out of town for the day, which is why I haven't been all that active on the forums at all today. Tongue
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Twelve is nothing, i stay up to 1 almost every night and get up at 7.
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:38 am

Even when im at my most awake im not far from sleeping XD *ridiculously high serotonin levals :P *
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Tonight, I better try going to sleep instead of staying up till like 11:00 PM. x_x
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Im going to try to stay up till 11 XD and welcome new member Torture
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 am

I stayed up last night until it was ALMOST 11:00 PM, I really should've gone to bed earlier. XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 pm

We need a new topic besides sleep.

So i hear there is a new member in this cult Grin
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Okay, new topic:

Anyone like wolfies? Smile XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're sorry, the project has been abandoned :: NOTICE :: Open Forum-
Jump to:  
Impressive Kingdom is © Nesbael since 8/10/2011 and is not to be represented, in whole or in part, by any third party without express written permission.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com